(no homo) (no homo)

LOL

This is friggin hilarious. I'm surprised you have such a low score, you show more animating and drawing talent than alot of people on this site. Really freaking gay though lol...

boof responds:

yeah well people on NG dont like me so they vote 0 even if it's good

Flash on Coffee Flash on Coffee

umm yeah me too.

umm i'm utterly confused by your music video but it made me laugh so umm yeah. Good job better than me anyway.

.HELLBOY. .HELLBOY.

DUDE SWEET SHIT!

Dude thats the most awsome stuff i've ever seen. I think the monster should have fucked her before he killed her but thats just me. Nice stuff i hope to see a sequal.

Maximum Frustration 2 Maximum Frustration 2

This game is not fun (to me), its just frustrating. The user has no choice but to fail hundreds of times in order to find all the pitfalls of the map. There isn't even an element of skill, its all just chance your first time through and memorization each time thereafter. The rules constantly change and the programmers goal is merely to infuriate you rather than challenge you. So if you're a masochist, enjoy.

Zombie Exploder Zombie Exploder

Glitch

Press escape after you are dead to fuck the game up! yay! Great game all the same.

MonsterTime MonsterTime

Disable Sound.

This game is great. If you would make a button to disable music/sound fx it would be even greater. Cheers.

Game Character 2 Colour Game Character 2 Colour

Legs

I said it on another character of yours as well, but I mean it here too. Those legs, i'd definitely mess with 'em. It seems like you spent a lot of time (time well spent) on his arms and his head, and that connection from body to head. All really really well designed. As a result though the legs feel like dunno.. normal.. I'd say find a way to incorporate that gemmed motif in the legs, or mess with the way his feet look. For a creature with such mutated arms, i'd expect him to have somewhat of the same mutation in his legs. Play with it. Cheers

Game Character Game Character

Take it further

This character doesn't seem finished. Its something in the legs, I feel like it needs something there. Maybe the way the leg meets the body seems off. Definitely mess with those legs.

RubberNinja responds:

I agree. Thanks for the comment.